Total Disc Repair Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’), the data controller is Total Disc Repair Limited of Unit 1,Christchurch Business Park, Radar Way, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 4FL.
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our sites,www.totaldiscrepair.co.uk, www.perfectplay.co.uk, www.repack-it.co.uk, www.fixmydiscs.co.uk, or any others that we own and may from time to time use to collect data or when otherwise contacting us; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products, services or offers via e-mail, SMS, phone or post, that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To confirm the accuracy of the information that we hold about you via third party providers of such services, to include phone, e-mail and postal verification methods
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We do not and never will sell or pass your data on to third parties.
If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, please just un-subscribe using the link in one of our sales emails.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Total Disc Repair Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own terms and privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites and their terms and policies.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at and processed at a destination outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of 10GBP which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.