Total Disc Repair Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’), the data controller is Total Disc Repair Limited of Unit 1,Christchurch Business Park, Radar Way, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 4FL.
The GDPR legislation recently introduced by the EU Parliament requires all companies who hold data to be compliant. TDR makes it compulsory for all its customers to opt-in to have their details saved and stored. You must give us consent to hold this information, which comprises name, address, email address, phone number, order history and IP address. If you have any questions on this, please contact us.
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our sites – www.totaldiscrepair.co.uk, www.perfectplay.co.uk, www.repack-it.co.uk, www.fixmydiscs.co.uk, or any others that we own and may from time to time use to collect data or when otherwise contacting us; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
You are able to opt out of us holding this information at any point. Please contact us to request this.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products, services or offers via e-mail, SMS, phone or post, that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To confirm the accuracy of the information that we hold about you via third party providers of such services, to include phone, e-mail and postal verification methods
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We do not and never will sell or pass your data on to third parties.
As well as legally having to opt in to continue a business relationship with TDR you also are given the opportunity to opt out at any point and have your data removed from our records. To effect this, please contact us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Total Disc Repair Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own terms and privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites and their terms and policies.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at and processed at a destination outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). Specifically we use a cloud service to store company names.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you at any point. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us.